Hi Marck,
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:02:22 +0100, you wrote:

> > *waits for Marck's comments on folder templates* ;)
>
> Yeah - what he said! ;-).

Hehe ;)

> BTW - Jonathan - while you're here... does Sylpheed handle 'JA>' style
> quotes okay? Or does it prefer straight '>'?

If you mean, does it put JA>> when I reply... no it doesn't seem to do that, it
just comments those to, like > JA> instead.  Might be something I'll be the
developers over if I get some time ;)  I'm running on two versions back, so it
could be possible, it may already be in there.  Its not a bad client, one of the
better GUI based ones I've found for linux.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])