Hello Pat,

On Tuesday, July 2, 2002 at 11:06 GMT +0400, an infinite number of
monkeys posting as Pat Gilbert [PG] typed:

PG> For some reason I can't yet fathom, my reply and forward templates
PG> have started including the full headers in the %Quotes/%Text macros.
PG> Can anyone tell me how to turn this off?

Press CTRL-SHIFT-K.  TB will quote whatever is displayed, so if you're
displaying the headers, they will be quoted.  If you don't like that
solution, you could use a regular expression to eliminate the headers
from your quotes.  However, this would require a fairly complex
template to cover all cases.  Because of that, any development of this
template should really be done on the TBTECH list.  See list footers
for subscription instructions.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

If you throw a cat out of the car window, does it become kitty litter?