Hi Tim!

I  didn't  realize  there  was  a newer version. Perhaps my problem is
related to the version I am running?

I  really  want  to figure out what caused this. If it's just a random
loss of email, I don't see how I can risk continuing with TB.

Perhaps  someone  from Rit Labs could chime in here? Any theories what
caused this?

--
Cheers!

Michael David