Hi Alberto,
On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, at 23:12:34 [GMT +0200] (22:12 where I live) you wrote:

AA>   The problem seems to be bigger than I supposed.

AA>   Some of the italian user are looking around to finde any indication
AA>   abut filteringg TheBat!
AA>   For the moment one of them find this:

AA>   http://www.kr.freebsd.org/internal/spam/header_checks

AA>   If I understood exactly this is the spam filter policy of a korean
AA>   user group.

--
21 July 2002, 22:17
                                   [ Adam Rykala : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]

Peaceful Coexistence my Fantail! Phasers on Maximum!

All  messages  both  into  and  out  of  this  account  have been scanned with
AntiVir's Antivirus Mail Gateway for Linux. However, all attachments should be
scanned  also  with  a  virus checker at the receiver's end to ensure that the
files  are  clean  and  free  of  virus  infection.  All  messages are for the
attention of the recipient only.