Hello Mauricio,

mdn>   How do I make NAV 2001 works with TheBat ???

   Open Nav and go to "Options" and look for "Email". It's all right
   there in order, and self-explanatory. :) You don't have to specify
   The Bat!, just turn on email scanning. If I remember correctly, you
   simply tell it something like "other client" or something like
   that. However, I highly suggest upgrading to Nav 2002. As of 2002
   it pretty much does it all for you, and you don't have to configure
   it at all, it just 'sees' incoming email, regardless of client. Very
   cool. (You might want to turn off the outbound mail scan, though --
   that can get really annoying.)

Best regards,

    Kurgan                    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]