Hi KoMpLoT,
On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, at 22:57:58 [GMT -0300] (02:57 where I live) you wrote:

K> Hi! Adam,
K>    well, I still can't use it!...
K>    I have it installed on the default folder c:\gnupg\ (that is the
K>    default folder), the problem is that I can't use my key with TB!,
K>    how to?
K>    thanks!

Did you set it as your default key

What error message you get?

Oh  btw to answer another point, bottom posting actually follows the thread of
conversation  better....i.e  the e-mail reads chronologically correctly - from
bottom to top = from past to present

--
04 August 2002, 03:10
                                   [ Adam Rykala : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]

No, no, aauuuuugh, at the back of the throat. Aauuugh.

All  messages  both  into  and  out  of  this  account  have been scanned with
AntiVir's Antivirus Mail Gateway for Linux. However, all attachments should be
scanned  also  with  a  virus checker at the receiver's end to ensure that the
files  are  clean  and  free  of  virus  infection.  All  messages are for the
attention of the recipient only.