Hello Thomas,

in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] was written:

O>> Mozilla is my default browser. IE takes over only when clicking
O>> an URL in a TB! message.

TF> Which browser is mentioned for .htm and .html in HKCR?

Irrelevant. Clicking an URL ain't necessarily the same as opening a HTML
file. Two different keys are involved.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\http\shell\open\command

Is the one for http:// links.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The music's kinda nice. My compliments to the clef.