Hello Ochrid,

in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] was written:

O> Do I need to add something after the location in the path?
O> (after Internet Explorer it said: "-nohome". I have tried that in
O> the new path, but it does not help).

If the "%1" is still there: no. Nothing more. '-nohome' is an IE specific
command line option you don't need to pass to Mozilla. I guess it doesn't
even understand it, so it's better to clear it out instead of one day
getting 'mysterious warning dialogs' when starting Mozilla :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wiker's Law: Government expands to absorb revenue and then some.