GP>      I've registered a handful of TB! for work and home.  They all do
GP>      it.  At least with Xp anyway, and the president (my dear boss) is
GP>      giving me a hard time about it.  He's also giving me a hard time
GP>      about the Change ALL function in the spell checker failing to
GP>      work.  I left a message on this list about that as well and never
GP>      received a reply about that either.  Ah well.

I would try going directly to the RIT labs tech support, specially
about the printing problem, because maybe it only happens with certain
printers/drivers/OS and they may not be able to reproduce it. The
developers are very responsive, I'm sure they'll help you if you give
them the details of your problem.

Remember this is a users list, and the RIT people may not be reading
your posts here.

--
Ricardo M. Reyes | [EMAIL PROTECTED]