Hello all,

Using The Bat on Windows 2000 Pro, at some point after installation
(it varies a lot - sometimes days sometimes weeks) the periodical
checking that I use to check 4 mail accounts with stops working.
I generally have The Bat check for mail every 4 minutes, now I have to
do it manually.

Has anybody come across a similar phaenomenon ? I can't connect it to
any particular change that I may have made to the system such as an
installation of another program, but it may be connected of course.

I've tried removing and reinstalling The bat which usually helped, but
not today, so suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Johnny Skaaning