Hello Marck,

JS>> :) Perhaps I'll submit a bug report then.

MDP> Not yet.
MDP> Blarp doesn't mention the thing that causes this 9/10 times.
MDP> See message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] for more
MDP> information (The Bat/ZoneAlarm quirks) if you are a ZA user.

Thanks. As I mentioned in another post I managed to overcome the
problem by uninstalling all parts of the program including the message
base.

However, I have to mention that I've used TB! since version 1.46 as
far as I remember. The problem with the (lack of) periodical checking have
periodically surfaced using firewalls Atguard, Zone Alarm, Tiny
Personal Firewall as well as no firewall at all. Unfortunately I have
kept no record of whether this was the case with all versions of TB!
or not. I can say I am quite familiar with the problem. It was
usually solved either on the next reinstallation of the operating
system or of the program.

--
Regards
Johnny Skaaning