Hi,

I posted a little while ago about an issue I was having with a filter
that was supposed to look in an exemptions list to see whether or not
to add the user to my TB! contacts list.  If the user was listed
there, it would not add them to that list.  The first problem I found
is that the "don't add if in this group" doesn't seem to like multiple
addresses in contacts address book item.  I can live with that I
guess.  The second problem is this, even though I have myself listed
as an exempt person, it *still* adds me to the TB! contacts list even
though I shouldn't be in there.  I know that their is no typos in the
exemptions item because if I go to it, and look at the groups for that
item, it shows both TB! Contacts, and exemptions... which means it is
ignoring the rule... here is the filter, see if I did anything wrong:

BeginFilter
Name: TheBat Address List
Active: 1
Source: \\Certiflex Dimension\Inbox
Target: \\Certiflex Dimension\Inbox
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AltSet:1: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AltSet:2: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Actions: faAddAddress,faoContinueProcessing,faoAdvAddressOut,faoAdvNoGroups
AddGroups: TB Lists
DelGroups:
ForwardTemplate:
ConfirmTemplate:
ReplyTemplate:
FwdAddr:
RedirectAddr:
NewAddr:
NewTemplate:
ExtCmd:
ExtFile:
ExtractDir:
ColourGroup: <default>
AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
HotKey: 0
IsOfColour: <default>
SizeBigger: 0
SizeSmaller: 0
AgeOlder: 0
AgeNewer: 0
InAddrPos: 0
OutAddrPos: 0
InAddrGroups:
NoAddrGroups: Exemptions
KillFile:
KillMethod: 0
SaveTemplate:
SndFile:
SysSound: 0
SoundTime: 0:00-0:00
AllowTime: 0:00-0:00
EndFilter

Now the unusual thing is somebody pointed this out before... the
"DelAddrItems" is set to afiFrom... but the box isn't ticked in the
menu... could this be affecting the filter?

- --
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])