On Monday, August 26, 2002, 8:10:21 PM, James Senick wrote:

> Are there any other mail clients with a dispatcher that
> allow for redirecting a message straight from the dispatcher?  I
> seem to remember a client that would allow one to choose how
> many lines of body text the dispatcher would preview...

I think that Popcorn might do this - it works only on messages on the
server without downloading.  It is no longer available from
the developers, but if you search for Popcorn you should be able to
find it.  If not, let me know, and I will email you a copy.  It is a
108K zip file, and about 300K unzipped.  It has a small .ini file for
configuration - no registry settings.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600