On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, 5:09:11 AM, Tim wrote:

>>> Swings and Roundabouts is similar to what goes around comes around,
>>> from memory...

> Here are a couple of explanations I found on a quick Google search.

[snip]

Both swings and roundabouts are items of playground equipment, by the
way. They used to appear in public parks in the UK although both are
victims of the risk-aware culture in the UK these days and are now
quite rare. I remember spending days trying to get the roundabout up
to a speed where the centrifugal force would fling off small children
and trying to get the swing to "loop the loop" in my misspent
childhood, so perhaps it is a good thing that are disappearing!

Anyway, this is veering OT, so I had better stop now :-)

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600