Hello Thomas,

On Monday, September 2, 2002 at 15:45 GMT +0700, clairvoyants were
mystified when Thomas F. [TF] conjured:

TF> I'll try that later, but I will believe you for now. ;-)

Well, it seems I read your previous message a little too hastily.  TB
does appear to *download* all messages even while waiting for filters,
but it doesn't appear to import them until the filters have done their
trick.

TF> This would leave the possibility open that a copy/move filter hangs
TF> for some reason, and this is the unkillable thread/task that causes
TF> the problem. No need to be a problem with the connection itself. Is
TF> that right?

I don't know.  The thing which makes the external process action
freeze TB's CC is having the "Wait for completion" option checked.  No
other action has that type of option (at least not accessible to
users).

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

With these words, this page is no longer blank but is complete.