Hi Carren,

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:36:19 +1200 GMT (Sep 05, 07:21 my local time),
you [CS] wrote:

CS>> Is it just me? I have had no list mail for almost 24 hours now.
CS>> Absolutely nothing, which is highly unusual to say the least. Is
CS>> it a list problem or is it something floopy with Myrealbox ...
CS>> anyone know?

ETM> Many people are finishing vacations and many others are entering
ETM> religious holy days. Your mail reached me via the mailing list.

...and many haven't recovered from last Friday's hangover ;)

Although comparatively sparse, there has been sporadic traffic
nevertheless; I suspect problem lies at your end.

--
Be Well,                       Sudip Pokhrel
Sudip                          Kathmandu-NP.