Hi,

On Saturday, September 28, 2002 at 8:44:50 AM , Scott scibbled:
JJ>> I have written to the author and wait.

SM> I've  written  also,  but  no reply yet. It picks up hotmail and yahoo
SM> mail, but I regularly get errors with both.

I have the current Yahoo, Hotmail and Netscape Modules for Web2Pop (been
using it for a couple of years). No errors using Hotmail's module; don't
really use Yahoo's module anymore. Have not used Netscape's module but
I have it.

Let me know if you want any of them and I can send them to you privately :)

Blessings and light,
~~~Angel
Saturday, September 28, 2002 11:10:03 AM

--

-={+}=-Senza fiduccia niente-={+}=-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       | TheBat! 1.60q