Hi Peter!

In message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Monday, October 7, 2002, 4:28:20 AM, you wrote:

PP> Have a look at the source (<F9>) next time. I guess you'll see the
PP> correct message text, albeit there might be some very strange characters
PP> around.

On  this  subject,  I've sene an occasional corrupted email that shows
Created and Received dates, but the Source screen is completely empty.
Obviously, the Created date can't be known if the message is competely
empty.  Seems  to  me  that  The  Bat!  shouldn't even be trying to do
anything   with   a  completely  empty  message;  probably  should  be
considering it to be an "oops" on the part of the MTA.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.