Hello Roelof,

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 at 11:46:33[GMT +0200](which was 10:46 where I
live) you wrote: RO> Hallo Richard,

RO> If you're filtering these messages into the same folder, you can find
RO> the original message fast by viewing threads. The way to view threads
RO> can be altered in one keystroke.
RO>  <Alt><0> no threading
RO>  <Alt><1> threading by references
RO>  <Alt><2> threading by subject
RO> Threading by references is the easiest way to find the immediate
RO> original, but some mua's neither support the references header nor the
RO> in-reply-to header, so for those you'll need to thread by subject.

I've got them filtered by reference and using any of the other quick
keys just confuses the issue even more (at least it does for me) and
doesn't do what I would like. For example "A" posts a message. Several
others respond in various ways and then "X" replies. By this time the
original has moved way up (or down) the list and I want to be able to
jump straight to it and then back to the reply again with a single key
stroke (or combination) and missing out the intervening messages.

Seems like it's not possible.

Richard

Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2