>> It happens to me too, since v1.59. I think it's been added to the
>> buglist, but there's no fix to it yet.

TF> The Connection Center is being completely overhauled, and the bugs and
TF> wishes are closely looked at.

I guess you're talking about the misterius version 2. But I think this
bug should be addressed now, with a bugfix version. They have done
other things in the 1.6x releases that seem much more complex than
this. And not everyone is willing to wait for v2, or pay for it when
it arrives.

--
Ricardo M. Reyes | [EMAIL PROTECTED]