Hello Don,

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 at 00:04:17[GMT -0400](which was 05:04 where I
live) you wrote:

DZ> Still, although I would like to stick a Bat Board up, there's no point in
DZ> doing so if it just sits there with empty forums and no users. That's why I
DZ> posted the idea to the list; to get an indication of whether the thing would
DZ> be used. If I do go with it, it's just a matter of finding the best script
DZ> for the job, installing it on the server and setting it up.

But, from what I've been understanding you to be saying in your
earlier posts, the forums are more to attract *new* TB! users via
search engines and such than to take users off this mailing list where
I, for one, would prefer to stay as I've never really liked forums -
don't know why ;-)

Richard

Using The Bat! version 1.62/Beta6 with Windows 2000 (build 2195),
version 5.0 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser: Opera.