Hello Mary,

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:37:01 -0500 GMT (25/10/02, 02:37 +0700 GMT),
Mary Bull wrote:

TF>> Your ISP is probably sending you ICMP messages to check whether you
TF>> are still online.

> Probably nothing I can do to change that.

No, and you don't need to, either. Tell your firewall to let these
packages through.

> You have most likely already seen me announce to the List that at 75
> I'm just about old enough to be the grandmother of all you kids. :)

No, I didn't know that before. I have great respect for "silver
surfers". :-)

> One of the great things about The Bat! Lists is the totally
> International quality. A Crasher from Thailand, huh? All the best to
> him, and to you.

You do know that I live in Bangkok, though? My Chinese Windows (see
footer) is only a legacy from the time I lived in Taiwan.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Thursday night - pot luck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM