Saturday, October 19, 2002 at 5:02 AM (USA Pacific Time)

Hello Mary,  This is a reply to your message dated
Friday, October 18, 2002 at 8:21:04 PM, when you wrote:

MB> Well, I am very close to just going to Pegasus. I have already
MB> downloaded it to my machine. I want to thank everyone who wrote
MB> with encouragement and advice on using The Bat! (I have it on a
MB> trial basis) and on the requirements of the TBUDL List.

I tried Pegasus too Mary but when I discovered that each message was a
file on my computer, I knew I would have problems. I now have over
32,000 messages which is a small number compared to many on this list.
If each one were a file as with Pegasus, It either would not be able
to handle it, or be way too slow. Imagine thousands of files in your
Pegasus directory. I have tried most other email programs and have
never seen one that has the options or cab handle the volume of
messages that TheBat. Maybe you don't get that much email or save
every one like I do. If not, Pegasus may work fine for you. But try
giving TheBat a good work out. The time spent learning it is well
worth it.

--
Wayne Black  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using TheBat! 1.61 With Windows 98se 4.10 2222