Walt wrote:

WN>> Hello Mary

Walt, I didn't check the "To:" field when I replied to your Post to me
on the List, and ended up accidentally sending the Reply to you
privately. I really did want to tell the List I am friends with
everyone on it, and thank them all for their welcome and support.
Didn't know how to manage the re-send, after I figured out what I'd
done, so I set it up again in Reply.

Below is the answer I sent you:

MB>  Hi, Walt,

WN>> Re your message: Removing top posting--how?

WN>> On Friday, October 18, 2002 at 21:21:41, Mary Bull said, more or less, the
following:

 --

 Mary