Hello Deborah,

> That's true, but I can also see the op's point if not all folders are
> visible at one time. The ability to view only folders which contain
> unread messages might be a great feature in TB & would solve that
> problem.

That was possible in the previous client I used for years, Virtual
Access. Actually, you could set up different "views" of the folder
tree (select which folders to display in each view) and, for each
view, there would be a tab at the bottom of the folder tree pane.
Veeeery useful!

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61