Hello Mary,

Friday, October 25, 2002, 1:23:33 AM, you wrote:

MB> Hi, List,

Re: Errant keyboard

Since it fixed itself when you rebooted then it's a system problem,
likely a shortage of RAM or resources ( not the same thing !! ).

MB> One new thing I did today: I uninstalled AVG and deleted its
MB> plug-in. Then I installed Kaspersky Personal Pro and enabled its
MB> plug-in. Could The Bat! be choking on the Kaspersky plug-in? (I
MB> bought the right to re-download, so I could re-install, if that
MB> seems to be it.)

TB! runs fine here with Kaspersky so I can't see that being the
problem, and like you say - all is well now :-)

 Barry2
Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222