On Friday, October 25, 2002, 23:36:46 +0200 GMT (which was 23:36 local
time), François PASCAL wrote:

FP>       I have been using The Bat for more than one year and took for
FP>       granted that TB was unable to display images which are not
FP>       included as part of a multipart MIME message but only through a link
FP>       to their place on the web.

The Bat! does not display linked images. You can, however, open the
html portion of the message in your webbrowser which should show
the images.

BTW: This is not a unability of tb but a feature ;)

--
Gruß,
 Andre                            mailto:chenoa@;ananzi.co.za

"I hate racial discrimination most intensely
 and all its manifestations.
 I have fought all my life; I fight now,
 and will do so until the end of my days."