Hello Anne,

(re correspondence with a tech firm)
>>> We have been receiving blank e-mails from your account (no message
>>> body seemingly present) on arrival.

 The only thing that I can add to this is the mysterious non-arrival
 of my query to tbtech in October (Marck never saw it--checked and it
 wasn't there) and the mysterious non-arrival to me of about 20 tbtech
 e-mails between October 15 and October 22, even though I was
 subscribed, and both Allie and Marck confirmed it. Of course, I did
 have a faulty copy of TB at the time,in addition to being a
 completely new user of the program. (As you know. :) )

A>  ... As all of these were sent via TB! using plain text
A> format, I wonder if anyone may know of *anything* which may have
A> caused this to happen?  (My personal opinion is that they are trying
A> to pull a fast one here - but I'd be interested to know your views.)

What? Revered, responsible tech companies pull a fast one? <vbg>

A> Thanks folks! :-)

Hope someone more knowledgeable than I am will chime in.  :)

 Mary