Hello Anne,

On or about Thursday, November 7, 2002, 12:21:31 PM, in a galaxy
far, far away, Anne opined:

A> I just tried to access the www.cortem.co.uk website as listed in the
A> Nominet registry and the site is not there - so I suspect this is an
A> ISP issue - somehow this domain is not online at the moment.  They use
A> Cable and Wireless for net provision so it may be an idea to drop a
A> line to C&W postmaster and ask if the domain has been removed and why.

I might have known if there was a problem with mail, it would
originate with Careless & Wasteful, the same bunch that has been
financially RAPING us in the Cayman Islands for decades!

/rant mode

They've been bouncing my ISP mail all over the world with their
'user unknown' BS for the last few months!  I have to re-
subscribe to 90% of my mailing lists and other correspondences on
a weekly or sometimes DAILY basis.

A>  Registrant's Agent:
A> A>  Cable & Wireless PLC [Tag =CWGLOBAL]

A> Hope this helps :-)

Good luck, they only want to collect revenue, not solve the
customer's 'piddly problems' for them.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
(HINT - You get $11.00 towards your mailbox for
each referral who signs up!)
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Running The Bat! V1.60h on Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3