Hello Clive,

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:50:15 +0000 GMT (08/11/02, 13:50 +0700 GMT),
Clive Taylor wrote:

> I think Gary's comments are justified. I didn't know this was the
> EICAR file because NOD's plugin deletes the attachment and doesn't flag
> up which virus was attempting to infest this machine when it dumps the message into
> the quarantine folder. It could have been serious.
> Perhaps there's a technique here that spammers and virus propagators
> could exploit. Worrying.

I don't get it. My AV-software didn't even catch the thing (thinking
about whether I should change it now), but I don't worry about viruses
as long as I use TB.

What exactly are you worried about?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM