Hello Ochrid,

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, at 21:30:39 [GMT +0100] (which was 20:30 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

                 http://www.gfi.com/emailsecuritytest/

                 have a look at this site, it will test your email
                 security, including sending you EICAR.

O> Hello all,

O> since AVG did not warn me when John unwillingly sent the
O> eicar-file to the list, I got worried.

O> when I try to download the file myself, AVG does sound
O> alarm-popup's , but that is not good enough.

O> therefore: can someone send the eicar test file  to me
O> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (I swear this is my own address - at least one of
O> them. )  that seems the only way to check my email security

O> Just eicar please, no real virusses!

O> Or: if there is way by which I could send the file to myself
O> without actually downloading it, I would be very glad to hear
O> from you.

 Michael

http://wwww.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0x402A090F

I try to make everybody's day a little more surreal.