Good evening Gerard,

It was foretold that on 8-11-2002 @ 20:17:10 GMT+0100 (which was
20:17:10 where I live) Gerard would mumble:

<snipped a bit>
G> If  you  want  to  try  it  out, it might be better if you tried to
G> set-up 2 similar filters and see if you can get the same behaviour.
Gerard, i fiddled a bit around (but i'm not sure any more if it's what
you want lol) and came up with two filters: the first looks for "test"
in the subject, flags it and puts it in the folder "test".

The second filter looks for "hallo" in the text, puts it in the folder
test, then copies it in the folder "new test". "The message is not
flagged is enabled". Is this what you want, because you stated
"copied".

BeginFilter
Name: test
Active: 1
Source: \\Luc\Inbox
Target: \\Luc\test
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 20test
Actions: faFlag
AddGroups:
DelGroups:
ForwardTemplate:
ConfirmTemplate:
ReplyTemplate:
FwdAddr:
RedirectAddr:
NewAddr:
NewTemplate:
ExtCmd:
ExtFile:
ExtractDir:
ColourGroup: <default>
AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
HotKey: 0
IsOfColour: <default>
SizeBigger: 0
SizeSmaller: 0
AgeOlder: 0
AgeNewer: 0
InAddrPos: 0
OutAddrPos: 0
InAddrGroups:
NoAddrGroups:
KillFile:
KillMethod: 0
SaveTemplate:
SndFile:
SysSound: 0
SoundTime: 0:00-0:00
AllowTime: 0:00-0:00
EndFilter

BeginFilter
Name: New test
Active: 1
Source: \\Luc\Inbox
Target: \\Luc\test
CopyFolder: \\Luc\test new
MainSet: 30hallo
Actions: faCopyMsg,faoContinueProcessing,faoAdvNoFlagged
AddGroups:
DelGroups:
ForwardTemplate:
ConfirmTemplate: