Scott Johnson wrote...

>A con man makes what he is saying seem very logical.  Our job here is
>to figure out which site to believe. (or are both conveying a partial
>truth...with the full truth lying somewhere in between?)

Steve Gibson has some useful information about configuring your
system, but many of the fears he raises are unfounded, I believe.
And his reliance on Zone Alarm seems odd to me. It's good to see him
challenged once in a while, rather than assuming he really is the
expert he claims to be.

--
John De Hoog
http:dehoog.org