I would like to do something with a sound wav file for TB notification
of new mail but I can't figure out how to do it.  Most of the emails
that I get are filtered into different folders.  I would like to play
a wav file if any new email ends up in the Inbox-Known folder.  I
don't see a way to do that.

In addition (and I think this is not possible), I would like a sound
notification whenever I end up with new email that is left in the
inbox folder (after all filters are run). I suspect the solution to
this latter problem would be to set up a filter at the end of all
filter list that would move any remaining email to a specifically
designated folder. Then, of course, I modify that last filter to play
a sound.

--
Joe Berry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]