Hi Joe

On Thursday, November 21, 2002 22:54 your local time, which was 19:54 my
local time, Joe Berry [JB] wrote;

CW>> This is the exact same problem I had and hence I previously wrote
CW>> the following message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

JB> I think my problem is that I only review the TBUDL (and other) mail
JB> lists late at night when I'm quite tired.  Sorry I didn't understand
JB> (nor appreciate) your response.  Thanks for your patience.  The
JB> answer makes sense.

No worries. I'm often the same. Late night, blurred vision (often
brought on by alcohol LOL) It was also good to pass on my experience
from what I was struggling with a short time ago!

I hope it works for you!

Cheers,

Chris.

--

Created Using The Bat! V1.61 E-Mail Client and Virus Checked by DrWeb.

"I have nothing to declare except my genuis." Oscar Wilde