Hello Mary,

Tuesday, November 19, 2002, 12:09:24 AM, you wrote:

MB> Something similar happened to me in connection with the "tree" of
MB> folders which shows to the left of my message preview pane. I don't
MB> know what caused it.

<snip>

MB> Let us know if it helps, okay?  :)

Thank you, Mary. I had shut down for the night just after sending
that. And, yes, she was up and running properly this morning <whew!>

I suspect this could be a system resources problem as I'm dancing at
the very edge of functionality here. Maybe the new computer will be
happening before I had planned...

--

 mm                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]