Hallo Peter,

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:36:41 +1100GMT (27-11-02, 8:36 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

PE> I still can't get them filtered by Account.
PE> Any ideas?

Well, let's try a different approach. Show us the headers from a
message you'd like to see directed to AccountA and those of a message
to AccountB. (You can view the headers of a message by pressing
Ctrl-Shift-K.)
Just reply to this message. Then go to the main screen of TB, find a
message for accountA, press Ctrl-Shift-K, select the headers, copy
them with Ctrl-C and paste them into your new message. Now do the same
for a message you'd like to go to accountB.
What I don't understand is: you've got two accounts, why do you need
additional filtering. Each message ought to come in it's own account
at your ISP's, so TB shouldn't have to do any filtering at all. But
that'll become clear when I see the the headers. (I suppose.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof