Allie-

Well, I actually didn't configure anything, just ran it straight from
the installation. Now that I look at the settings, I see that I don't
have the "try to clean first" box checked, just the "display a warning
panel". That alerts me that a virus has been detected (but not
executed, thanks to TB) and I go in and delete it by hand. My guess is
that probably if I did go ahead and let NOD32 try to clean the virus
out of the temp folder it would indeed mess things up for TB. Since it
works for me now just the way I want it to I'm not about to change
things to experiment...

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2