Hello Alexander,

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 at 11:02:06[GMT +0500](which was 06:02 where I
live) you wrote:

AAG> I'm in troubles now ! I've lost all folders of The Bat (but
AAG> directories and bases are OK)

I had to uninstall TB! a week or so ago but I had backups of all the
important folders. When I re installed I used "tools/restore" and had
every thing back as before including filters and all my font settings.

You do back up don't you?

Richard

"Every person, all the events of your life, are there because you have drawn them
there. What you chose to do with them is up to you." Richard Bach

Using The Bat! version 1.62 Beta/17 with Windows 2000 (build 2195),
version 5.0 Service Pack 3 and using the best browser: Opera.