Hello Alexander,

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:01:04 +0500 GMT (09/12/02, 18:01 +0700 GMT),
Alexander A. Gomanyuk wrote:

>> folders and their properties are stored in ACCOUNT.FLX file.

> O really ?!!! Cool !!! It's 3 bytes size ! Wow !  8-0

There is your problem. Unfortunately, we don't know what corrupted or
deleted this file on your system, but it certainly wasn't TB. I won't
insult you by asking you to check for malware or by asking whether you
had "properly shut down Windows" the night before; you'd know that.

The beauty of having backups is shown once again. ;-)

PS: I believe something is wrong with your system. Also your keyboard
seems to repeat characters, mainly the exclamation mark.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

...(A)bort, (R)etry, (G)et a beer?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM