Hallo Heiko,

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:06:54 +0100GMT (16-12-02, 22:06 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

HK> Thanks, that will change it for messages that I have read.
HK> But what about unread "new" messages when I leave The Bat!?

Unread messages when you leave TB will be still unread the next time
you start it. You can't assign a automatic filter to be triggered on
exit.
Only way around would be a manual filter that sets the colour group to
none. But you'll have to remember to run it for every folder with
unread messages, every time you close TB. More than a bit cumbersome,
I'd say.

--
Groetjes, Roelof