Dear Roelof Otten,

How do I get my messages in Verdana? I can change my folders into this
lettertype, but not in Editor Preferences.

>Use the Rich Text Viewer (Options - Preferences - Viewer) Then you can
>view messages with Verdana. You can't use it in the editor, might be
>because it's not a fixed width font, but I'm not sure about that.

Thanks! But how do I get the entries in the message pane in Verdana?
So the From: To: Subject: etc.. part --> Verdana, but how?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]