Hallo Henk,

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 16:59:26 +0100GMT (25-12-02, 16:59 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

HvE> I have over 200 filters in The Bat. I'm trying to find a quick way to
HvE> navigate through all the filters. Any suggestions?

Best way is to give them meaningful names. Also it's best to limit
your filters as much as possible.
When you want to do two things with messages that meet the same set of
conditions, try to do that with one filter.
When you want to apply the same action to multiple conditions, enter
those alternate conditions on the alternate tab.
When you're filtering groups of senders in the same folder, make use
of address book groups, that makes maintenance of your filters easier
too.

BTW You're starting a new thread again by replying to a message in
another thread, look in your own message for the References header,
than you'll see it for yourself. I explained in a previous message to
you why that isn't a good idea. Read it again in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (supposing you don't delete
messages after reading them), it's really quite annoying to find
new messages in a thread about another topic.

--
Groetjes, Roelof