Hello Jonathan Angliss,
On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:29:46 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, November 27, 2002, 11:29:46 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> Just as a curious question... why do your replies have a *huge* gap
> between the "hello" stuff, and the reply message? This email I'm
> replying to was 1/2 way down the screen before it go to the original
> post, and on 1024x768 resolution, that is a fair chunk.

Sorry. ended up back in hospital as my foot needed a skingraft as old
skin didnt regroww properly. No idea yet if the new skin from my leg
is doing any better . Anyway reading weeks of mail and obviously not
answering all but this one caught my attention since it was adressed
to me..

Ok, I tend in programming to leave empty lines between blocks of code
and this is clearly the wrong thing to do in the bats 'forms' as an
empty line in there ends up being an empty line in the answer...
Several expressions and other stuff and you have an extra 6 lines....
Thanks, I will revamp all of them!

tracer

Using theBAT 1.62/Beta7

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]