In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Allie C Martin [ACM] wrote:'

ACM> Splitting your text that I quoted into multiple parts and reflowing
ACM> the quoted text segments is made much easier for me using TB!'s
ACM> editor than any other integrated editor I've tried with TB!.
                                                        ^^^^^^^^
                                     Ooops!! This last statement
                                     shouldn't have ended with 'with
                                     TB!. The statement is as I
                                     intended without those last two
                                     words. Sorry for any confusion
                                     it may have caused. :)

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)