I  have  tested  several external editors, in the past. I believe
the  only  editors  which behave similarly as TB's (IMO, the best
editor  of all email programs) were: The Boxer and, from the same
programmer,  TKO (Technical Knock Out). I dont know how good they
are  in their 32bit incarnations but the old MSDOS versiones were
extremely nice and similar, in many ways, to TB's editor.

TB  is  a brilliant program much better than anything else I have
tested.

----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [Ø©Eªnº - þªT®iª - NØsT®ª]
----
Las Palmas, Canary Islands [28/12/2002, 10:43 GMT]
----

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 3

[Original message, 28/12/2002, 9:03]

Victor B. Gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

VBG> Anyone know of a good text editor like that?

---