In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Victor B. Gonzalez [VBG] wrote:'

VBG> I've worked on creating a signature and formatting to an e-mail
VBG> that heavily relies on the courier font but then realized not
VBG> everyone who gets my message might have courier installed or
VBG> worst yet simply wish to view their text only in a variable
VBG> sized width.

VBG> Is their any way to override their settings and get my message
VBG> displayed in a fixed width?

<cough> An HTML formatted message would be your friend here since
you can define your font face and size through HTML. </cough> ;)

This is one useful advantage of HTML. However, this sort of control
is most often imposed on the recipient when unwelcome but I can
certainly appreciate your need for it under the circumstances you've
given.

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)