On Wednesday, January 01, 2003 Allie Martin stated:

AM> <cough> An HTML formatted message would be your friend here since
AM> you can define your font face and size through HTML. </cough> ;)

I am not an advocate of bloatTML in email. If you have such a strictly
formatted message to put out, and HTML is the only way to maintain the
format, then put it on a web page and mail the URL to your recipients.
You have a better chance of it being unchanged then.

We had a problem at work with people sending out 2-3MB attachments to
large aliases via email. We (the system administrators) kept advising
against this since a 2MB email sent to 100 people became a 200+MB file
storage problem. The senior staff (CEO and VP's) finally stepped in to
assist after their mail server crashed and was down for a few hours.
Now the big files are put in a single (read-only) webpage and a 100byte
email is sent announcing the update and its location.

Cheers
\\'

 Running TB! version 1.62 Christmas Edition under Windows 2000 5.0 on a 500mhz P-III
with 512mb Ram