In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Thomas Fernandez [TF] wrote:'

>> If you put line feeds after your signature and manually sign with
>> the GnuPG plug-in the extra line feeds are stripped.

TF> While I am repeating myself, I don't think it's the GnuPG
TF> plug-in that strips the extra line feeds. Read on:

>> This is without even hitting the send key.

TF> What if TB executes a "save", which strips the extra lines, and
TF> the result is what the plug-in is executed on? *This is my
TF> point.*

You may very well be right on this since signing with either the PGP
or GNUPG plug-in immediately after composing and without hitting the
send key does strip the extra line feeds at the end. Extra line
feeds are stripped even when not signing so the plug-ins may very
well be just innocent bystanders.

I do concede your point Thomas. :))))))

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)