Hallo ZdroYY,

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:31:44 +0100GMT (2-1-03, 9:31 +0100GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

Z> Let's assume, we have an account with extremly big sent mail folder
Z> The option "Bind attachments only while sending out mail" wasn't
Z> active - so my suspection is all the attachments are stored in
Z> MESSAGES.TBB file.

That's a correct assumption. ;-)

Z> Is there any program/trick/way I could use to get rid all the
Z> attachments stored in message bodies ?

Don't know about a trick or a separate program, but you can do that
with TB. First select the message, then select the attachment, then
delete the attachment (by pressing <Delete>)

Z> As an effect I expect a clean MESSAGES.TBB file with clean messages
Z> in it without any attachments ...

To get that you must compress the sent mail folder after you've
deleted all attachments. Just tried it and I got 3 MB free after
deleting three digital photos.

--
Groetjes, Roelof